lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

The wrongful life ✎

In english:

We all know that life is not fair. Today was the poetry contest, I present this poem in a post below. A juror thought to search the internet poem if he had copied from the Internet. Coincidentally, my blogg appeared. Days later I found out that I tried to copy, me an disqualified from the contest and I could not win ...
I hope you learn a lesson with what happened to me.


PS: Sorry for not posting very often, will try to post more pictures and clothing, if you see any post that picture there is that does not let me upload it, not why. Thanks for the trouble. :)



En castellano:

Todos sabemos que la vida no es justa. Hoy era el concurso de poesia, yo presente el poema que esta en unos post mas abajo. Un miembro del jurado penso en buscar el poema por internet por si lo habia copiado de internet. Casualmente, aparecio mi blogg. Dias despues me entere que me trataron de copiar, me an descalificado del concurso y no he podido ganar...
Espero que aprendais una leccion con lo que me ha pasado.


PD: Siento no postear muy amenudo, intentare subir mas fotos y ropa, si veis que en algun post no hay foto, es por que no me deja subirla bien, no se por que. Gracias por las molestias. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario