martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Floral Games ✿

A spring is here, it reminded me of a poem I made long time ago. I leave here, I hope you like it:

Wish you were beside me and if I could tell you what I know about you,
I would say that the air entering my lungs is your laughter,
that the blood that flows within me are your hands,
the breeze touches my face are your kisses,
the sun that lights my days are your words,
the stars that watch my dreams are your eyes.
I dreamed of you, that morning were by my side,
I wake up with your kisses and hugs,
In the wind hear the sound of your name,
so again I repeat the verb in all these years is to love.
Every night I hope in the door to see you,
and you answer me with one I can love at last.


A llegado la primavera, eso me ha recordado a un poema que hice hace mucho tiempo. Aqui os lo dejo, espero que os guste:

Ojala estuvieras junto a mi y si pudiera contarte lo que sé de ti,
te diría que el aire que entra en mis pulmones es tu risa,
que la sangre que corre dentro de mi son tus manos,
que la brisa que me toca la cara son tus besos,
que el sol que ilumina mis días son tus palabras,
que las estrellas que vigilan mis sueños son tus ojos.
He soñado contigo, que por la mañana estuvieras a mi lado,
que me despertaras con tus besos y abrazos,
En el viento se escucha el sonido de tu nombre,
por eso el verbo que más repito en todos estos años es quererte.
Cada noche espero en la puerta para poder verte,
y tu me respondas con un Al fin puedo quererte.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario